The industrial services sector continues to grow as additional services continue to be outsourced from chemical, petrochemical and energy companies. Sector consolidation, maturation and increasing demands from an evolving Fortune 100 client base have pushed industrial service providers to demonstrate evolving competence and operational excellence. In the process, formalization, streamlining and reduction of waste within internal and customer facing processes and communications are no longer buzzwords, but are prerequisites for maintaining and acquiring clients.
Argo applies a holistic transformation approach by combining and enhancing some of the world’s best operational tools and philosophies. Argo understands how operations support business strategy.
Our approach helps Industrial Service clients focus operations for better alignment with strategy achieving sustainable results by:
- Improving overall labor performance while increasing retention.
- Creating and rolling out standardized processes across multiple operations.
- Reducing order to cash cycles, whether attacking order entry, process times, inventories, or accounts payable.
- Designing service products that exceed customer expectations and can be cost effectively executed.
- Rationalizing facility networks and optimizing associated logistics.
- Using training and follow-up techniques to ensure that desired behaviors such as safety and customer service practices become ingrained in organizational culture.
Our global team of consultants has a depth of technical operations expertise and a proven track record of leading and implementing successful transformations. Our people bring a wide range of professional experience from some of the most operationally excellent companies in the world.
We diagnose areas of waste, variability, and inefficiency in the operating system and then redesign, and implement, not just the new production system, but also the management structure that improves the bottom line and ensures accountability and sustainability. By working hand-in-hand with our client’s employees, we ensure the buy-in from the senior leadership team all the way to the front line employee, leaving behind a new culture, new mindsets and new behaviors.
We look deeply and broadly, not just at operational processes, but also into all functions and dynamics to leverage opportunities for improvement, including strategic pricing, Marketing & Sales, supplier influences, inventory, setup reduction, standard work, back office and interfaces between departments.