The ever-rising price of fuel and increased competition (as the market continues to consolidate) has created the need for more effective and efficient vehicle servicing. Wrench time has become a central focus of most servicing organizations and increasing it a monumental challenge. Getting higher productivity, quicker turnaround times and increased reliability out of costly, revenue generating assets is the difference between leading the market and perpetually lagging.
Argo has been helping clients improve operations and achieve world-class status for more than a decade. Through fast, comprehensive analysis and rapid implementation we achieve significant and lasting improvements for our fleet management clients by focusing on:
- Maximizing asset utilization of fleet assets.
- Engaging front line employees to gain credibility and sustainability.
- Improving overall labor performance while increasing retention and streamlining training efforts.
- Enhancing performance cost, time, and warranty recovery.
- Creating and rolling out standardized processes across multiple locations.
- Engraining safety, environmental, and operational work practices into organizational culture.
Our global team of consultants has a depth of technical operational expertise and a proven track record of leading and implementing successful transformations. Our people bring a wide range of professional experience from some of the most operationally excellent companies in the world.
We diagnose areas of waste, variability, and inefficiency in the operating system and then redesign, and implement, not just the new production system, but also the management structure that improves the bottom line and ensures accountability and sustainability. By working hand-in-hand with our client’s employees, we ensure the buy-in from the senior leadership team all the way to the front line employee, leaving behind a new culture, mindsets and behaviors.
We look deeply and broadly, not just at operational processes, but also into all functions and dynamics to leverage opportunities for improvement, including Marketing & Sales, strategic pricing, supplier influences, back office and interfaces between departments.