The global heavy equipment industry has been estimated to grow from $130B in 2013 to $195B in 2018. This growth is largely attributed to new technology and high investment in construction equipment. Many companies depend on engineering expertise and efficient production to remain profitable.
We have developed a holistic transformation approach by combining and enhancing some of the world’s best manufacturing tools and philosophies such as lean, six sigma, Value Analysis/Value Engineering, and the theory of constraints.
Our approach helps clients focus operations for better alignment with strategy, achieving sustainable results by:
- Looking at the quality and design of a product through VA/VE and using strategic sourcing to provide the largest cost reduction available
- Accelerating speed of product to market in the product development cycle, giving you a competitive advantage
- Focus on improving service with pricing, lead-time, and availability and inventory reduction
- Improving overall labor performance while increasing retention
- Creating and rolling out standardized processes across multiple operations
- Designing products that exceed customer expectations and can be cost effectively executed
- Using training and follow-up techniques to ensure that desired behaviors such as safety and customer service practices become ingrained in organizational culture